Personally, I think they should have included the one line from Casablanca that always makes me cringe. In a script so full of great dialogue, how did Ilsa's line comparing an Nazi artillery bombardment to her heart beating make the cut? Still, here's the unhappy 15:
1. I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
2. You're why cavemen chiseled on walls.
3. You complete me.
4. A bird may love a fish, signore, but where will they live?
5. I'm gone, like a turkey in the corn. Gobble gobble!
6. You know what happens when a toad gets struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else.
7. And she rescues him right back.
8. My warrior woman. My valkyrie. You'll always be mine, always and never. Never. The Fire, baby. It'll burn us both. It'll kill us both. There's no place in this world for our kind of fire.
9. I feel just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. You know, except for the whole hooker thing.
10. Love means never having to say you're sorry.
11. A dingo ate my baby!
12. Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed.
13. I carried a watermelon.
14. We were made to fit together.
15. Hold me, like you did by the lake on Naboo.