Saturday, November 24, 2007

Away visiting my latest niece

After a week of writing, writing and more writing, I'm now off until Monday afternoon to head south and see my latest niece. [Usual rules applies with my absence: play nice with others, and anything you break, you pay for.] Happily, my labours have been productive, rather than Sisyphean. I finished writing the front half of a novel and revised my Inspector Morse guide book for a new edition to be published next year. I also had a couple of pieces of good news during the week, but they're still in the balance so I won't put the curse on by talking about them. Just keep your fingers crossed for me, okay? That's metaphorically, not literally - life ain't easy with fingers crossed, though it can make certain activities more interesting. Onwards!

No comments: