Friday, June 01, 2007

Four days to holidays

Not much to report today, too busy doing stuff to have time for my usual mental musings. [Is there another kind?] I've got clean-up duty on the latest draft of my five minutes in your future thriller Taking Liberties, need to give gothic fairytale Danny's Toys another look-see to make sure it's firing on all cylinders, have to rewrite my pitch docs for both and print out multiple copies of everything for a mail-out. By midday. Because I can't remember the last time I had a shave, and a bath is definitely required before I venture out into the world, lest people think I've been stuck by some inverse evolution device and am reverting to caveman mode.

Did cavemen have modes? "Bye, honey, I'll back round sunset." "What you up to today?" "Just the usual - hunting, gathering - you know the drill." "Have a good kill!"

Yep, definitely need to get out more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like a Holidays that any long route...
I like what you have here and i hope u post ur any site. Here's my little site I'm gonna blog about Vehicles