Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sponsor me for the 2012 Sport Relief 3 Mile Run

I'm not exactly sporty. When I say not exactly, I mean not at all. Obviously. But occasionally I get persuaded to do daft things for charity. Last November I grew a feeble moustache for Movember. [Strange that there's no corresponding sponsored hair growth push for women - anyone for Fann-uary? No, I guess not. Moving on...]

Later this month I will be running not one, not two, but three miles for Sport Relief 2012. Well, when I say running, I probably mean jogging. Or stumbling. Or, most likely, wheezing my way around a three mile course. I've even started training. It's not pretty. And when I say not pretty... I mean it. A lot. Really.

This is the obligatory SPONSOR ME paragraph when I give you a link to click where you can sponsor my pathetic attempt at running. Vicious Imagery gets several hundred hits a day, so it'd be nice if a few of you regular readers chipped in a couple of quid. Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on. Go on!

No comments: