Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Anyone can happen: Dollhouse season 2 poster


Loving the new promo poster for season 2 of Joss Whedon's Dollhouse. It's amazing the show survived a misfiring first run, especially as it airs on genre-killing network Fox across the Atlantic. Here's hoping the summer break will have helped the show's writing team find the cool drama that lurks within a problematic premise.

In other news, I've submitted the first draft of my Doctors script and now await notes. Hubris lurks, so I fully expect a plethora of pointers on how to make it better. Come to think of it, the best thing I acquired while studying for a screenwriting MA was an objective distance to my work. When people point out the flaws in a draft, there's no value in taking that personally. It's about making the story better. Onwards!

1 comment:

Sal Velluto said...

Congratulations on your new gig for BBC1. All the best!