Sunday, August 05, 2007

Not a Voodo Child [but some Slight Return]

Back from St Andrews but it's a fleeting pitstop en route to That Fancy London for another session at the V&A's Museum of Childhood. Should be back Tuesday night, leaving me three days this working week to get some work done. Still got an issue of The Phantom to write, held over this week just gone. However, I got some good work done on the scene by scene for my screenwriting MA course final project. Itching to make a start on the script, which is always a good sign in my experience. Just got a few more details to nail down before I have to joy of finally writing some dialogue. Let's hope the characters sing to me. In the meantime, here's a YouTube tribute to the classic Doctor Who featuring a clip from all 160 stories. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi David,

I liked your recent photo in DeathRay, you seem to me very alpha-male, I was wondering, and I hope you don't think I'm being too forward, if you could tell me if you are single or not?

I'm a twenty-four year old, blonde, I like BattleStar Galactica, Durham Red and painting my nails.

Flora M

Anonymous said...

David
Love that montage!
Do you happen to know where the sound-clip of Sylvester doing the "one day I shall come back" speech comes from? That was a real sit-bolt-upright moment for me!

Anonymous said...

7th/1st Doc Speech:

It's recited on the boat, right at the very end of 'Bidding Adieu'. 'Bidding Adieu' was a video produced in 1996 to commemorate the filming of the TV Movie with Paul McGann. It followed Sylvester McCoy as he travelled to Canada to film his scenes and he recited the quote at the conclusion of the video.