Tuesday, March 13, 2007

British Airways Customer Services? My arse!

I got back from Norway to discover that British Airways had sold its low cost offshoot BA Connect to another airline. As a consequence, the flights to and from Bristol I'd booked for the comics festival in May have now been cancelled. But BA doesn't simply credit the money back to me, oh no. First I have to phone a number that's been engaged for FORTY-EIGHT HOURS NON-STOP. Every time you call, it says try calling back later or suggests you visit the website. But the website says the only to resolve a problem entirely of BA's creation is by calling BA. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Franz Kafka is alive and well and working at British Airways Customer Services. This farce is rapidly eroding any goodwill I had for BA. If the useless twassocks at BA didn't anticipate this might cause problems, they've less brains than seemed possible. BA, get your act together.

Gits.

No comments: